Child Welfare South Africa: East London
Enriched communities for the wellbeing of children.
Engaging in social development to protect the best interest of children, through social mobilization, community development, advocacy, prevention programmes, capacity building and ultimately building families
1. promote and protect the development, best interest, safety and well being of vulnerable children within the context of family and community and to safeguard the right s of children
2. To concern ourselves with all matters relating to the prevention and eradication of child abuse, neglect and poverty.
3. initiate conduct, encourage and support education, training, awareness and advocacy directed towards the eradication of child abuse and neglect and the social development of communities in general
4. promote, conduct and support meaures for appropriate counseling for abused/and or neglected children and tier families, and for the effective reunification of families
5. to promote the development, interest, safety, well being and social development in general , of communities through projects and programmes that result I the empowerment of people to care for themselves.
|Physical address||50 Belgravia Crescent, Southernwood, East London, 5200|
|Telephone||+27 43 722 1258/9|
|Fax||+27 43 722 1258|
|Organization's core business||Child protection and families|
|Contact person||Soraya Leeuw|